Print overlap

gjkolak

Print overlap

Postby gjkolak » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:55 am

Hi,

I apologize if this is already out there somewhere but I didn't find exactly my problem anywhere. I just bought the Small Events package for wifibooth. I have the Selphy CP1200 printer. Under Layouts & Collages, I have the 1 STRIP ROLL PRINTER selected. And finally under TAKING PHOTOS I have it to auto print.

My problem is that it doesn't print the typical 3 photos in photostrip style, it prints three photos on top of each other at full 4X6. So in the end, I only see one photo (always the middle one taken) with the very tips of the other two showing that it did in fact just plaster them all on top of each other. I have now scoured these message boards and the app but I am unable to see what I am doing wrong. Can someone point out how to help? Pride is already gone so I am fine learning about some giant button that is a fix all that was right in front of my face all along..

tim
Site Admin

Re: Print overlap

Postby tim » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:17 am

Haha - don’t worry, it is actually not a big-button fix because everyone wants different things.

If you are printing with a printer that uses sheets of paper, then you should use the 2-strip orientation, since the 1-strip should be used for roll-printers (continuous roll of paper instead of sheets of paper). However 1-strip should actually work... what paper do you have selected in event settings -> layout? Also did you change the Selphy settings from their defaults?

Try the 2-strip orientation and see if that works first.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Printers”