iPad camera

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Tkshotz

iPad camera

Postby Tkshotz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi guys! Long time user here ❤️ I almost hd a malfunction with my camera wifi and iPad over my wps-pro network on my dnp I almost resorted to the iPad camera to roll the night. Now I didn't have to but I was sad to see the iPad camera so over exposed (barnwood backdrop at the venue) it exposed the iPad camera too much. Is there any manual control at all for then camera in app?

tim
Site Admin

Re: iPad camera

Postby tim » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Glad you didnt lose your built in wifi setup!
At the moment ipad cam has no settings, it is fully auto. Not sure how many people would use manual settings as most either want full auto or use a real camera...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Tkshotz

Re: iPad camera

Postby Tkshotz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:45 pm

I can agree to that. In hind site I was using my old retina iPad and I just now realized it's only a vga FaceTime camera lol. Also change of subject. With the new version as an attachment email when 1 person enters the email it closes and roll goes blank. What if is there 4 people want the same photo as a attachment on email?

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”