how can I skip the step after taking a picture

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
ferni99

how can I skip the step after taking a picture

Postby ferni99 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am

Hi, is there a way to skip the steps after having pressed the butten to "take pictures", it would help to not queue people in the box. In addition and even more important for non-professionals user to to use a simply remote control, who would allow to take pictures, showning it shortly and getting back to the ready status to take the next Picture (without any interaction at the screen) ?

Regards
ferni99

tim
Site Admin

Re: how can I skip the step after taking a picture

Postby tim » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:42 am

Hi Ferni, welcome to the forum.
Yes, this is what the feature "AUTOPILOT" does.
You can turn on Autopilot in the Event Settings -> Taking Pictures page -> the first setting there.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ferni99

Postby ferni99 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi Tim
thanks for your fast reply, but the "AUTOPILOT / "Collages" want's a "done" click and the "OK" button.
The "AUTOPILOT / " FULL" wants the OK button at the end. I would like to skip also the ok button, is there way ?
And last question can the 8 seconds of preview being changed ?
Thanks again Tim.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:58 pm

The autopilot on FULL only wants the OK button at the end if you do not specify how many copies will be printed by default. So, change autopilot to off, then back to FULL, and put a number in there (like 1).

The 8 second preview is currently shown when autopilot is on, regardless if autopilot is on collages or full. In the next update, it will change to 3s for the "collages" setting (still 8s for "full"). At the moment there's no way to change it...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ferni99

Postby ferni99 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Great Thanks !!! :D

architecturegeek

Postby architecturegeek » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 am

Hi Tim,

In that vein, is there a way to disable the "saved to camera roll dialog" regardless?
I'm using Autopilot on Full and setting print number to zero.

Trying to get down to the minimum number of button presses for the users.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:13 am

Yes there is! Just set the number there to any number (eg. "1") other than zero.

Return to “Help: Other issues”