Countdown beep no longer works.

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
aluminumwelder

Countdown beep no longer works.

Postby aluminumwelder » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:42 am

I sent Tim a private message about this last night, but the private message is still in my outbox, so I'll just post here. Not sure why private messages hang up for hours?

the latest beta of version 4's countdown beeps no longer work. I hear the shutter click when the photo is taken so I know my volume/speakers are working. please fix thanks! Also great job on the new margin options :)

Cancerfighter

Re: Countdown beep no longer works.

Postby Cancerfighter » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:55 pm

My countdown beep does not work, nor does the shutter sound. I can play music, so I know the speakers work. I’ve looked at all the settings both on Wifibooth and the iPad. What am I missing?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:37 am

Hi sorry for the delay I am travelling with my family.
Can you please check that:
1) event settings -> taking photos -> beep during countdown is on
2) go outside of wifibooth, turn volume all the way up. Why outside of wifibooth: inside the app, up volume button now means “take a photo”
3) make sure ipad/iphone side switch (rotation lock / mute) is in off position
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Hey, I'm back and I can't reproduce this issue. The beeps always play for me.
Does anyone still have this issue, after following the steps I posted in my last post?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”