Panasonic G9 desactivate transfer with ipad

Built-in WiFi only.
herve691

Panasonic G9 desactivate transfer with ipad

Postby herve691 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:00 pm

I would like to know if it was possible to disable the transfer with the iPad, to have a time between each photo shorter.
Actually with my panasonic G9,the time between each photo is 20s, i don't need to have photo on Ipad, i need just remote with counter.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Panasonic G9 desactivate transfer with ipad

Postby tim » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Interesting - no not possible yet, but i can add this. Will put it on the list
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Tidle

Postby Tidle » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:34 pm

Interesting - no not possible yet, but i can add this. Will put it on the list

That would be an awesome feature. Same problem for me. Transfer with my Panasonic gh5 is really slow and sometimes not even working. But when taking pictures the Panasonic shows the picture and this live view is also shown on the iPad. So actually there is absolutely no reason to transfer the picture to the iPad (for me).
I would really love to test this feature (or does it exist already?) because I would really like to use it for my wedding in two weeks :P

Tidle

Postby Tidle » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:53 am

I also tried deactivating filesystem access on the camera in the Wifibooth settings. This works but Wifibooth still wants to copy the picture even it can not - for me this makes only sense if Wifibooth does not try to copy the pictures.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:44 am

Wifibooth needs an update here, but not sure if I am going to be able to get to this part soon. It's a lot of work and time is short.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Tidle

Postby Tidle » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:39 am

Wifibooth needs an update here, but not sure if I am going to be able to get to this part soon. It's a lot of work and time is short.
Of course I am not into it. But can’t you “simply” deactivate the file transfer and make a setting button for it?
I am more than willing to test it and provide detailed feedback.
I think it’s an really good backup option for alle the people that might have problems with the transfer.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”