Advice

Built-in WiFi only.
citRoNaToR

Advice

Postby citRoNaToR » Wed May 08, 2019 2:38 pm

hello,

I would like to buy application wifibooth "Yearly subscription". I want to ask about communication camera Sony Alpha 6000 + iPad Air 2. I have Epson L 805 printer, but I do not know whether to use another iOS device for blueprint or Mac and manually print the photos.
Second question: is it possible to have Slovak language in application? If I would provide the translation, is it possible to implement it into the application?

Thank you in advance,

Filip :ugeek:

tim
Site Admin

Re: Advice

Postby tim » Wed May 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi Filip,

Please make sure everything works for you how you want it, before you purchase anything. All features are free to try indefinitely (there's only watermarks until you make the purchase).
If you are using a Sony camera and you want to print at the same time, then you would need BluePrint on a second iOS device because the Sony camera will use up the iPad's wifi connection. BluePrint will facilitate printing from wifibooth via bluetooth. Also note that your Epson L 805 printer must support AirPrint for this to work (I do not know if it does or not).

Regarding translation, that is kind of you -- but it is a lot of work! If you are serious about committing 10+ hours then let me know and i'll make it happen.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

citRoNaToR

Postby citRoNaToR » Wed May 08, 2019 4:12 pm

hello,

thank you for your quick answer. I would like to ask whether you have experience with automatic transfering between iPad and Mac. I do not have Mac for now and I do not know how it works. I just heard, that it would be the easiest way for my purpose of usege.
About the translation, I would love to do it. I want to have all the things around my photobox just perfect and I hope, this will also help to improve your application.

thank you for your time,

Filip

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed May 08, 2019 4:34 pm

Hi Filip
I'm not sure what you're referring to about the Mac - there is no Wifibooth app for Mac and this is not planned at this time.
Wifibooth on your iPad can be set to automatically upload to Google drive, dropbox, etc
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

citRoNaToR

Postby citRoNaToR » Thu May 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello

I just bought your app.
How is next step for Slovak langauge? Can you send file for translating or?

Thank You!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu May 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi Filip,
Thank you for buying the app! I will email you (at the address you registered with this forum) shortly about the Slovak language.
-tim

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”