Camera

Built-in WiFi only.
citRoNaToR

Camera

Postby citRoNaToR » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:06 am

Hi all,

yesterday I have tried to test mode made from Sony A6000, iPad air 2, DNP DS620, and notebook. My photos did not have good quality because Ipad is not able to download the photos directly from the memory card. Moreover, my Sony do not have the connection to router - hotspot but only it creates remote control. I have decided to buy DNP WPS pro for printing the photos to get rid of the notebook. Plus, I am looking for new possiblity to chnage the camera. I need that the camera will have the features to connect to the router and to be able to provide good quality pictures to wifiboot. I am considering to buy mirrorless camera.

Thank you in advance for your tips,
Filip

citRoNaToR

Re: Camera

Postby citRoNaToR » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Already thinking about iPhone XS, what is your opinion?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Camera

Postby tim » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:07 pm

In my opinion as long as you are ok with constant lighting (instead of strobe lighting), iphone Is the way to go: computational photography is the future and apple is way ahead of camera manufacturers.
But wait a month, until the new iphone is available at the same price!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”