Internet

Built-in WiFi only.
Zoobaz

Internet

Postby Zoobaz » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi .. i love the application i did a few graduation events .. though what i encountered was internet speed and wifi availability as well my ipad battery goes low then even if i plug it to charge it wont take pictures ?? Any suggestions as i have more events comming :D thaaanks

tim
Site Admin

Re: Internet

Postby tim » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:55 pm

Which ipad, and how many watts is the charger? ie. does it say 12W on the charger?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Zoobaz

Postby Zoobaz » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:26 am

Its the ipad air 2 and the charger is the original one .. you suggest i take a higher power charger with me??

What about the internet what do you suggest i prefer having my own internet but i used a canon t6 so it is wifi enabled and the ipad air 2 and the pixma printer

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:23 am

If that's the charger that came with that ipad then it is sufficient (for the Air series).
Sure, you can connect all of your devices to your iphone's hotspot and get internet.
What's the problem you're facing?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Zoobaz

Postby Zoobaz » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:18 am

Ok so 2 things

1.should i plug my.ipad all the time?? Because last time i didnt until inreach 15% but then my app just crashed

2. I was looking for a suggestion of how to get internet as my phone is an android and i wanted to get a seperate internet for ipad + canon t6 + canon pixma printer to make things faster :D

Also.. i need some help like i know how to add the conpany logo on my picture but i wanted to create at the back of the photo or very tiny writing on the same page my information for publicity?

ThNk you Tim :)

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi zoobaz

Yes always keep ipad plugged in. Don’t let battery get below 40%.

You can connect all devices to your android hotspot that will work fine.

Branding and logos are part of the wifibooth PRO package. If you have this, please check out wifibooth.com/help and read our help articles on branding, email, more!

Zoobaz

Postby Zoobaz » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Yes i do have the pro .. ok perfect i will check it ..

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”