Camera function not working at all

Built-in WiFi only.
tinydeerstudio

Camera function not working at all

Postby tinydeerstudio » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:24 pm

I've just setup a new event profile, went to test out logo placement, etc., and the camera function just won't work. I've tried with the built-in iPad camera, connecting my wifi DSLR, and connecting a remote iPhone. It'll let me do a test shot (new feature?) for all of those, but then won't take photos outside of that function.

I even tried going back to the last few events I shot, to see if there was just something wrong with the new event I created - and the same issue is present.

I click the camera button, it opens live view for maybe 2 seconds, then closes and goes back to the gallery screen. No photo is taken, no countdown begins, no error message, nothing.

tinydeerstudio

Re: Camera function not working at all

Postby tinydeerstudio » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Followup: It seems like the issue was resolved once the iPad was charged beyond 70%. I've never had that issue before, even when battery was getting a little lower.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Camera function not working at all

Postby tim » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:09 am

That is very strange. Thanks for posting about this. Can you tell me what iPad and what iOS version you have?
In general if you experience weird behavior like this, try powering the iPad all the way off (slide to off), then back on again. Especially if iOS 13...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”