Please wait window after taking photo

Built-in WiFi only.
tmayr

Please wait window after taking photo

Postby tmayr » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:46 am

Hey Tim,

thanks for your great app.
Unfortunately I've got a problem with it. Every time I take a photo I get into a "Please Wait"-Window. There is a countdown and in the end nothing happens. The camera seems to be ready really fast after the shoot of the photo. It is also saved in the gallery of the iPad. But it is not possible to take another one without restarting the app. I tried some settings within the app settings but I couldn't get it work properly.

My Setup:
iPad Air IOS 12.4.7
Sony alpha 5000

Thanks in advance

Tobi

tim
Site Admin

Re: Please wait window after taking photo

Postby tim » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:55 am

Hi Tobi,
I answered your other thread but here I see new info - that the app is saving the photos to the ipad camera roll.
That's interesting: something odd is going on there, if the photos get downloaded and the app is nevertheless stuck.
If you would be willing to wait a few days, I would make you a logging/debug build, and then get you to run that and send me some logs.
Do you have the time for that?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

tmayr

Re: Please wait window after taking photo

Postby tmayr » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:11 am

Hey Tim,

thanks for your answer.
I didn't notice any reply therefore I created a new post. I think it was my fault :)
Yes sure i can do that.
Please let me know if you need further information.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”