Before I Buy...

Built-in WiFi only.
SMPB

Before I Buy...

Postby SMPB » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:15 pm

Hi Tim!

I am certain I want to use WifiBooth, but I am nervous about how to set up. I am a new photo booth owner and want to do this right.

What I am looking at purchasing is the Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera, either DNP DS620A or Sinfonia CS2 printers, and all will be connected to my 2021 iPad Pro 2021.

My hope is that everything will work wireless with each other. Can you tell me if this will actually work with WifiBooth?

Thanks in advance!

Kyle
SMPB

tim
Site Admin

Re: Before I Buy...

Postby tim » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Hi Kyle,

That looks good, but get the DNP not the Sinfonia - we don't support Sinfonia.

And heads up: our newer app, Booth.Events, has a lot more pro support including customizable templates, automatic online galleries with email & text sharing, and more. Definitely recommend you check out Booth.Events before you buy Wifibooth.
The equipment recommendations for you are the same for both apps in case that helps.

all the best for your first event!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

SMPB

Postby SMPB » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:15 pm

What if I purchase the AirCastPro to go with the Sinfonia?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Yup i believe that’ll work well - basically anything that supports airprint is good!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

SMPB

Postby SMPB » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:33 pm

Awesome thank you!

Once I receive the equipment next week I’ll follow up and let you know how it goes, thanks!!

SMPB

Postby SMPB » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:42 am

Hey there. So, everything works very well, except I cannot figure out how to get my 4x6 to split. I connected to a windows computer and changed the print preferences to 4x6 split but when using my iPad on booth.events it doesn’t work. Any advice?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:56 pm

Hmm so usually when you connect the printer you select the paper “queue” that tells the printer to make the cut. So for example if you are using pc to connect to printer do you see an option like 2x2x6 for paper/tray?
Or does pc split ok but just app doesn’t? In which case check the software on pc that is sharing the printer i guess it is using wrong paper

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”