Shoot to comp and connect to ipad

Built-in WiFi only.
HunterPhoto

Shoot to comp and connect to ipad

Postby HunterPhoto » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:31 am

Hi Tim,

I used you app years back and figured out how to shoot tethered to my macbook and then the images went to the ipad for the clients to select and email to themself. I can not for the life of me remember how I did it. Do you know how this would be done? Basically I am shooting free hand in the photo booth, tethered to my macbook so I can see the image with overlay and such and it was then transferred to the ipad gallery that was set to the side that the people could email while I was shooting the next group.

I found a photo of the set up I used in 2019 to determine this but cant figure out how i did it now.

Any thoughts?

Any help would be great. I have signed up for the pro monthly and hope to get this working again.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Shoot to comp and connect to ipad

Postby tim » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:22 am

Hmm, with Wifibooth you might have:
- set up dropbox on the iPad (upload) & Mac (sync/download)
- set up iCloud photo sharing so that your camera roll is sync'd - Wifibooth saves all photos to the camera roll
- done something fancy with FTP (unlikely!)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”