Cannot connect with Panasonic DMC-G70

Built-in WiFi only.
knuz92

Cannot connect with Panasonic DMC-G70

Postby knuz92 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:33 am

The Panasonic DMC-G70 should be supported, but non of the Wifi options is working... the App does not find the Camera.

I tried it in an iPad Pro with iOS 16.3 - everything was enabled (Foto Access, Location,...)
Camera Firmware: 2.2 (latest)

Tidle

Re: Cannot connect with Panasonic DMC-G70

Postby Tidle » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:19 pm

Same for me with gh5. It was working one year ago. But now it only works in infrastructure mode but really laggy. Cascable is working good. I am really looking for support here. I paid for this app and event.booth has no Wi-Fi support so no alternative.

Tidle

Postby Tidle » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:14 pm

Same for me with gh5. It was working one year ago. But now it only works in infrastructure mode but really laggy. Cascable is working good. I am really looking for support here. I paid for this app and event.booth has no Wi-Fi support so no alternative.
I think there might be a problem with ios 16, could that be? It worked with ios 15, and nothing else changed in my setup. But on the other hand cascable works. Any help??

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:49 pm

Hi tidle
I am guessing wifibooth has an issue with this camera. When is your next event? Are you ok to run a testflight build to try out a fix?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”