Indefinite delays - possible autofocus problem?

Built-in WiFi only.
Rapidprint

Indefinite delays - possible autofocus problem?

Postby Rapidprint » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 am

Hi,

I had my first event last weekend, and unfortunately had to resort to manually taking photos.

The issue I had (which is happening now at home as I trouble shoot it) is that after the first shot is taken, the app just shows an hour glass (I guess that means it's waiting) with the live view running in the background, and it doesn't resolve itself or allow any further photos to be taken.

I think perhaps it's an autofocus issue. Turning off autofocus on the camera is no problem, but it seems that when i select it in the wifi booth app, it aromatically turns itself back on in the app when i check the setting again. Any ideas on what is happening?

Rapidprint

Re: Indefinite delays - possible autofocus problem?

Postby Rapidprint » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 am

Ok, I managed to fix the problem doing the following:

1. Reinstall the app
2. Purchased a larger SD card (can't believe I had a 2 gig card, I've now got 32)
2. Increase Countdown time to 4 seconds
3. Lower image quality on the camera

Autofocus does not seem to be a problem now. I'm not sure what was causing the issues in the first place, but it's since been resolved.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Indefinite delays - possible autofocus problem?

Postby tim » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:17 am

Thanks for reporting back. Can you tell me what camera that was?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”