FUJI XT-20 Help - was able to connect but no longer works?

Built-in WiFi only.
77chevyblazerchick

FUJI XT-20 Help - was able to connect but no longer works?

Postby 77chevyblazerchick » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:35 am

Hi Tim,

So, I was able to test the app with my camera before purchase and it worked prior to today.

My method of connection hasn't changed and I tried to use my iPad mini today (which worked fine during my test run) and it managed to "connect" to my camera but for some reason it doesn't show any live view. There's no actual connection :/ I try to take photos and my camera just blinks red and green.

I then tried to see if it was my camera that had issues ... and tested with my iphone and it worked... there was a live view! BUT ... the images were saved black, and it would disconnect as well as say that "wifibooth is unable to take pictures at the moment"

I don't know what to do,
my daughter's first birthday is on the 18th and I really don't know what other option I have.

When I tested the app 2 weeks ago it was perfect!

is the app bugging out? or is it something I'm doing? not doing? help lol... D':

-V

tim
Site Admin

Re: FUJI XT-20 Help - was able to connect but no longer works?

Postby tim » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:07 am

Im very sorry -there is a bug in the app for fuji cameras. Im working on it. There will be an update to fix it asap. Definitely before the 18th. Hopefully by monday night
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:34 am

The update (4.1.5) is uploaded to apple and awaiting review.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Great news: apple approved it fast. 4.1.5 is live on the app store. It can take 12 hours for your ipad to “see” the update. Please try this and let me know that it solves your issue.

77chevyblazerchick

Postby 77chevyblazerchick » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi Tim,

Thanks for being so responsive and diligent! Really appreciate it,
I just downloaded the update and will review it in momentarily.

- V

77chevyblazerchick

Postby 77chevyblazerchick » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Following up...

It works PERFECTLY! Thank you so much, your app deserves so much exposure, it's so user friendly and your support is out of this world.

Pro is so worth it!

Just posted a review on the App Store, you're the best:)

-V

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Hey thanks a lot for the review! That's super nice!
I feel really badly that the app didn't work well for you in the first place.
But the review is really helpful (reviews are indie developers' bread-n-butter, so this literally helps feed my children), thank you!

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”