Sony Alpha 7ii all of a sudden stopped taking pictures

Built-in WiFi only.
michigan7981

Sony Alpha 7ii all of a sudden stopped taking pictures

Postby michigan7981 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:59 am

Hi all,
everything worked perfectly fine until all of a sudden the app stopped triggering the cam to take the pictures. The countdown appears (although there is no sound either anymore) and then nothing happens with the cam. After the series of 3 pictures I get the circle and there the app gets stuck.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks a lot!

Jacky

tim
Site Admin

Re: Sony Alpha 7ii all of a sudden stopped taking pictures

Postby tim » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:47 am

Hi Jacky,
Does this happen after using wifibooth for a long time?
If you restart Wifibooth (kill it, start it again) does it help?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

michigan7981

Postby michigan7981 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:24 am

I used it for a few days when I built my photobooth housing and tested everything. When I started testing with the flash and changed some setting in the cam it stopped working. I restarted about everything few few times already. Created new events. Did the trick with alt cam lib etc. Nothing seems to help.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:57 am

Hmm can you reset the camera to factory default settings? I would make sure alt cam libs is off BTW
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”