Fast Photo Printers or Round Robin Solution?

howyawn

Fast Photo Printers or Round Robin Solution?

Postby howyawn » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:55 am

Hello All,

This app is all that I am looking for! I'm looking to purchase the Small Event or Pro package for my wedding photobooth (in a remote area where we can't get a photobooth company out). However, I just have a few worries.

I was looking at getting the Canon Selphy CP1300, however the print speed of 47 seconds seems to be pretty slow? I understand in another post, it was mentioned that the round robin feature is no longer supported by iOS (even though the website still says it does). Is there an alternative to this?

Otherwise, can anyone recommend a budget-friendly photo printer option that can print photos much quicker than 47 seconds?

tim
Site Admin

Re: Fast Photo Printers or Round Robin Solution?

Postby tim » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:28 am

Glad you like the app!
Round-robin is still supported but iOS wont print concurrently. So you can have multiple selphy printers to get around the paper limitation but it wont print to more than one printer at any one moment.
Take a look at DNP printers like the DS40! You need a DNP WPS unit too
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

darkop

Re: Fast Photo Printers or Round Robin Solution?

Postby darkop » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:59 pm

Buy ink and paper off amazon. It comes out too like $54 for 108 prints. This cost you’ll have to spend....

Go to Walmar day before event. Buy 3 Selphy printers, DO NOT USE THE INK or PAPER it comes with, keep the box and receipt. USE it for your event.
Then return it next day. They will take an electronics back within 14 days. This way you don’t need drop $500 all at once for one event and you get your money back.

It’s Sleezy, but works in a bind until you make enough doing your booths.

Or drop $1200+ on a DNP....and eat the cost. Those have no refund policies that I’ve seen.

Return to “Help: Printers”