Canon Selphy CP1300 lost connection

alexia30

Re: Canon Selphy CP1300 lost connection

Postby alexia30 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:45 am

Thank you so much for the great ideas , Hope so it will work.
Whimsical Exhibits is a one-stop solution provider and the best exhibition stand design company in the Netherlands. We possess a rich experience of more than years in the exhibition industry.
Visit: http://www.whimsicalexhibits.eu/

Claw

Postby Claw » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:15 am

Using iPad pro 9.7, Sony Alpha 6000, Selphy CP1300 and iphone as sololink-server. Iphone and CP1300 connected to apple airport as router.
After several numbers of prints, selphy is stuck saying „Daten werden verarbeitet“ (processing data). After cutting power and reconnect the selphy, it goes on printing. Extremely annoying.
This is exactly the issue we discovered about 15 months ago when ios 12 was released. Unfortunately, the issue is still there with ios13. It appears that Canon has no interest in doing a firmware update for the Selphi 1300's; we are hoping that when Canon releases the next model (1400?), they will have addressed the issue with a firmware upgrade. No timeframe has been published for a new model - just hoping.
Thanks for your answer. I knew the problems with iOs 13, but unfortunatly had to switch to my iPhone 8 as Sololink-Device, because my iPhone 5 (which was planned to do the job using iOS 10) failed towork, because the „accept connection“ popup has not appeared. So maybe you could just check the compatibility to iOS 10-devices again, which would be my personal workaround for the iOS 13 printing gate.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:08 am

Hi Claw
Wifibooth can only connect to the version of SoloLink that was released at the same time.
If your Wifibooth is up to date then your SoloLink app must be up to date also.
Please try updating both apps on the App Store.
If that does not work let me know
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

leshark

Postby leshark » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:02 pm

Are theses issues still present with the CP1300 and iOS 14.x? I’m about to buy a printer for my setup and that seems the best option without spending £100s on a DNP.

Thanks!

Return to “Help: Printers”