Selphy CP1200 - Event Tonight - Fit single photo with no white edges

Kray

Selphy CP1200 - Event Tonight - Fit single photo with no white edges

Postby Kray » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Of course I have an event tonight :shock: and am trying to figure out how to print a single photo and have it fill the paper. I am currently getting stripes of white on either side of the photo - the photo is not reaching the perforated edges. The top and bottom of the photo are to the edge of the paper. So I'm assuming the camera is taking a photo that it not the same ratio as the paper and so it shrinks the photo to make it fit on the paper. Is there a way to fix this?

I am running Wifibooth on a 2nd Gen iPad Pro 12.9. I am using a remote camera, an iPhone 8. I am using the Selphy CP1200 printer. They are all connected on a DLink router which is dedicated to the devices used by the photo booth.

I selected 3.9x5.8 as the size.
I am not cropping - if I turn this on it will fill the printer paper poperly, but it crops far too much of the photo.
Inner borders is set to 0%.
Outer borders are turned off
Collage borders is set to 0%
Photo borders is set to 0%
Photos start zoomed-in is off.

I have already looked at this viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133, but it didn't make much sense to me.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Selphy CP1200 - Event Tonight - Fit single photo with no white edges

Postby tim » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Use the insets mentioned in this article: https://wifibooth.com/help/articles/print/ -- search for the word "selphy" and then see the exact insets, put those into wifibooth.
they're gonna solve this I think!
good luck tonight
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Kray

Re: Selphy CP1200 - Event Tonight - Fit single photo with no white edges

Postby Kray » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:45 pm

My issue is that the photo size and the paper size don't match so the photo is reduced to fit the paper. The article or insets didn't really help with that. The resulting landscape photos have about a 1/4" white border on the left and right sides (when all insets are 0 and all border setting are 0% or disabled. I think that is best I can do right now. I'll have to troubleshoot another day. We'll just say it so you can hold the photo without putting their grimy fingers on actual image.

Return to “Help: Printers”