Help with Wifibooth + DNP QW410 + wireless dongle

Kaltran117

Help with Wifibooth + DNP QW410 + wireless dongle

Postby Kaltran117 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:17 pm

Hi Tim,

Can you please help me with setting up my DNP QW410 with the Wifibooth app. I have bought the DNP QW410 and the wireless dongle that should be able to air print. My problem is the app doesn't allow me to connect through Airprint. I have tried connecting my Ipad directly with a wire and the wireless method through the dongle. I am only able to connect the printer with the app through the "manual Airprint (use for print server)". I was able to go through a wedding photobooth event this method, but I lost out all many of the features and "self-serve, automatic part" of the app. I had to manually print each photo and stand by the booth. Does the app need to be updated to be compatible with the new wireless dongle or do I need to contact DNP of why it is not connecting the the app's "Airprint"?

Thank you so much for the app, it is a wonderful app and everything works great and people love my set up! :)

-Kal

tim
Site Admin

Re: Help with Wifibooth + DNP QW410 + wireless dongle

Postby tim » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Hi Kal,
Happy to help.
If you are in the Apple Photos app and you hit print from Photos app, are you able to print to the dongle in your preferred setup (wired or wifi whatever you are aiming for) ?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Printers”