Unable to print to Canon Selphy C910

kh21ninja

Unable to print to Canon Selphy C910

Postby kh21ninja » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:18 am

Hi WiFi Booth team

When I try to print from my iPad via BluePrint, I am encountering the Printing Error message. I've configured everything as instructed, I have purchased the "Small Events Package", my iPhone 4S is connected to my Canon Selphy C910 (via Android phone hotspot), my iPad is connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth and WiFiBooth has added the printer through BluePrint (the BluePrint on my iPhone confirms my iPad is connected to it), and they are all within 20cm of each other.

I will note that AirPrinting from my iPhone is no issues so the connection between the phone and printer works.

I have a wedding in 4 days and am keen to have this resolved. I did a proof-of-concept about 4 months ago to ensure that the data flow worked and it did, but now cannot get photos to print anymore. Help?

Regards
kh21ninja

tim
Site Admin

Re: Unable to print to Canon Selphy C910

Postby tim » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:57 am

Hi there,
An update came out to BluePrint and to WiFi Booth just last night. It probably resolves your issue, because there was definitely a problem with BluePrint on iPhone 4S before.
Please update BluePrint on your iPhone to the newest version in the app store.
Please update WiFi Booth on your ipad to the newest version in the app store.
Did that fix your problem? If not please respond ASAP and I'll help you
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

kh21ninja

Postby kh21ninja » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi Tim, that did the trick. In hindsight, should have considered updates before crying for help but thanks you so much! :)

Regards
kh21ninja

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Don't worry, you were very reasonable :D And it was indeed a bug in my app that caused it not to work for you in the first place.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Printers”