Photo strip format using Zink hAppy printer

emilys0033

Photo strip format using Zink hAppy printer

Postby emilys0033 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 am

Hi!

I have been trying to set up something for my wedding so that I can have a photobooth that takes photos and prints. I would really like to set up the photos so that they are in the traditional photo strip format when they print from the 2X6 printer but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. So instead of having photos being side by side, I want the photos all to be stacked. Please let me know if there is some way to do this.

Emily Slifka

tim
Site Admin

Re: Photo strip format using Zink hAppy printer

Postby tim » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:41 am

Hi Emily hmm that is a new printer to me.
What are you able to print out from wifibooth?
One hint - after you have printed at least one photo, in the event settings -> paper size selection it will have added any paper sizes the printer says it has.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

emilys0033

Postby emilys0033 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 pm

hi! i am able to print using the hAppy printer, but I want the photos to be in a strip photo booth style, not a collage. I dont seem to be able to have that option when printing in a single strip. the only way I found to print in strips is if you do the "2 strips" option in orientation. I've included a photo of the printer. In the photo of the printer, it is printing a photobooth style strip. this is want to try and achieve!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Ah I apologize, you're right, there's no way to do that right now.
I'll try to add that in the next version!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

emilys0033

Postby emilys0033 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:45 pm

No problem!! thank you for getting back to me so quickly! Love your app!

skannerdarkly

Postby skannerdarkly » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:02 am

Yes, I second what emily is asking: the ability to print a 'normal photobooth collage': 3 square photos stacked on top of each other in a 2"x6"

ljsalazar

Postby ljsalazar » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:12 am

I realize that this post is a little old. I was just wondering if the latest version of this app has the ability to do this format. Has anyone used this little printer and what was your experience with it?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Latest version got support for 1-strip roll printing added so yes should now work fine

Return to “Help: Printers”