Mitsubishi D70DW Printer w/ Airport Express

SeanCassidy

Mitsubishi D70DW Printer w/ Airport Express

Postby SeanCassidy » Fri May 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Tim,

Have you tried or are aware of anyone pairing an iPad with a Mitsubishi D70DW printer via Airport Express? I'm using a Nikon d600 with a WU-1b adapter (to refresh the memory).

Sean

tim
Site Admin

Re: Mitsubishi D70DW Printer w/ Airport Express

Postby tim » Fri May 05, 2017 11:42 pm

No i've never heard of that. If it doesn't support native Apple AirPrint, it won't work...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Eikru

Postby Eikru » Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Tim,

Have you tried or are aware of anyone pairing an iPad with a Mitsubishi D70DW printer via Airport Express? I'm using a Nikon d600 with a WU-1b adapter (to refresh the memory).

Sean
Hallo zusammen, ich stehe vor dem selben Problem würde gerne meinen Mitsubishi d70dw Drucker verbinden. Gibt es Lösungen die funktionieren?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed May 10, 2017 11:38 am

Hmmm it might be possible that an Airport Express' USB port supports printing to the mitsubishi. I'm not sure, I don't have this printer.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

SeanCassidy

Postby SeanCassidy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Tim,

Sean
Hallo zusammen, ich stehe vor dem selben Problem würde gerne meinen Mitsubishi d70dw Drucker verbinden. Gibt es Lösungen die funktionieren?
Ich werde bald versuchen, daran zu arbeiten, und ich werde Sie wissen lassen, worauf ich hinauskomme. (I don't know German so I had this translated on Google - apologies for anything that is incorrect).

Return to “Help: Printers”