Couldn't print

Tkshotz

Couldn't print

Postby Tkshotz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi!

I tried using my new 6dD MKII and I had issues. I was using my photo booth solution. The WPS-pro1, Dnp printer DS620A printer.

I ran the wifi app. I connected my camera to the iPad and the iPad on the wps pro1 network. The problem I had was I couldn’t connect to 2 things at once on the WPS pro1. So if the camera was connected to the iPad for photos the printer was not connected even when it was through the usb cable. I restarted everything. Got the printer connected to the WPS pro1 but the camera wont connect while thats happening. I couldn't even connect with my phone to run blueprint. So I ended up ditching the printer for the evening with a sad Bride and Groom :(

I would try to ask DNP for support but I think they would be clueless. I am thinking maybe its just cause its a new camera. On another note the 6dii is blazingly fast with the live view preview on app

Todd

tim
Site Admin

Re: Couldn't print

Postby tim » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi Todd
Sorry you had trouble. In the future when you change your hardware, it's best to make sure you know how to get everything connected before you're under the pressure of a live event...

I'm confused as to how you are trying to connect things.
Since you have a Canon, i'm assuming you're using your camera's wifi in infrastructure mode, which means, your camera is connecting to something else. I'm assuming your camera is connecting to the WPS' wifi, correct? In which case, the ipad should connect there too, and everything should be ok.
But you wrote, "I connected my camera to the iPad", which doesn't make sense unless you're using BluePrint to print.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Tkshotz

Postby Tkshotz » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:41 pm

I did do a test at my home to ensure it's all good. I have used your wifi booth for over 30 weddings. Your not going to believe this. Booth is totally fine. There is 4 USB connections on the WPSpro1 router. Only number 1 is supposed to be used. (UNMARKED) Just saw location on manual

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Oh no! I'm so sorry - what a crappy experience.
Thanks for letting me know. One more thing I can warn people about...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Printers”