Disable auto print

MFPLB

Disable auto print

Postby MFPLB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:52 am

Hi,
I've just started with the app and it works really fine.

I just have some questions :

- why does it print directly all pictures ? Is it possible to choose to print or not ?

- On the other hand I'd like to use my Ipad horizontaly, but for the printing wifibooth automatically reframe the picture to print it in full-lengt portrait ??

Thx for helping!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Disable auto print

Postby tim » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi there,

Auto-printing is only happening if you turn on "Autopilot". You can turn autopilot off, or tell it to auto-collage but not auto-print, by going to Event Settings -> Taking Photos -> Autopilot.

Regarding printing if iPad is in landscape orientation: it should not matter what orientation the iPad is in, this does not affect what is printed. If you wish to fix the orientation of the printed image (ie. to landscape), you can do this by going to Event Settings -> Collages. Please note that if you add a logo (on the branding page) and have chosen either "Top" or "Bottom" for the logo, then you will not see the option to choose Landscape, as this branding option only works with Portrait orientation.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

MFPLB

Re: Disable auto print

Postby MFPLB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Ok thanks Tim, I will check this tomorrow on the event.
Thanks a lot !

Return to “Help: Printers”