Case Air not seeing Camera

EyeFi cards only
LifeonFilm

Case Air not seeing Camera

Postby LifeonFilm » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:08 pm

Question, the case air if very similar to a WiFi card but stronger. It’s not seeing my camera, Mark 7Dii. Any suggestions of video I can go to? Thank you

tim
Site Admin

Re: Case Air not seeing Camera

Postby tim » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Sorry the “case air” is not supported.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

LifeonFilm

Postby LifeonFilm » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:00 am

Please can I get a refund. B&H Photos told me, after a week of trying, that the 7D ii is NOT compatible. I purchased this because I can use a still camera not an IPAD. Your support and help areas told me you could so I went ahead and purchased this. Please note this only works with cameras that have built in wifi. Even then the stability is horrible. If my camera can be tethered it would've caused less issues but even then this camera would not work. Please see that I get a refund, Thank you for your time

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:39 am

I already responded to you on the first thread where you asked about this, with a link to refund info. Please go ahead and use that. I am not working today, it is Sunday.

Please note that the Canon 7D ii with wifi provided by the Canon wifi adapter (W-E1) is supported by wifibooth. I don’t know why BH Photo would have any idea how wifibooth works: they did not develop the app, I did. I dont know what a “case air” is, but if that is a wifi adapter then it is not supported.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras using EyeFi cards”