Need to find upload key for Eyfi Mobi Pro on Windows 10

EyeFi cards only
audunnn

Need to find upload key for Eyfi Mobi Pro on Windows 10

Postby audunnn » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:53 am

Hi Tim

I have been using Wifibooth on an iPad along with Canon 1300D and connecting the two with a 4G Router. It's been going good but decided to buy a Canon 60D + Eyefi Mobi Pro 32gb so I could make use of the live view feature since exposure simulation can be turned off in 60D.

I connected the Eyefi card and disable RAW transfers and everything else according to your instructions. Transfers between the camera and the ipad in Keenai are going smooth and also to the computer from camera (windows 10).

But then I tried connecting Wifibooth to the camera with Eyefi card installed and thats when I hit a problem. I need the upload key for the Eyefi card and don't seem to see where to get it.

In one of your instruction pages you talk about Settings.xml file which I can't seem to find anywhere on the PC's hard drive. Perhaps this changed when they released Keenai?

Best regards, Audunn
www.audunn.com

tim
Site Admin

Re: Need to find upload key for Eyfi Mobi Pro on Windows 10

Postby tim » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:24 am

Hi Audunn
Yes they did change it and worst of all, that company (eyefi/keenai) is atrocious at supporting their devices. You’ll have to google around and see if you can find someone who has found the answer because I dont think anyone here has.
Also: you know that live-view and triggering the camera does not work over eyefi right?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras using EyeFi cards”