Can't Get App To Recognize Camera With Eye-Fi card.

EyeFi cards only
ulli

Re: Can't Get App To Recognize Camera With Eye-Fi card.

Postby ulli » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:33 pm

We finally made it work after we tried several different options - guess it had to do with other devices that were still in the same wifi. Also your guess about an older wifi card that used another key was right..

So I purchased the little package and everything is working - except that when I print the photos they show up mirrored. Any way to change this? Thanks a lot!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Great you got it working!
In the event there is a setting "mirror photos", you can turn it off.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ulli

Postby ulli » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 am

Hi Tim,

thanks for your tips - we got it to run! You were right with the old upload key (had another Wifi card before) and taking off all other devices from the network helped. It's still not really running stable, but we'll figure it out I think.

Another thing: I purchased the small package and tried to print a test page - somehow the pictures show up mirrored. Anything I can do to change this? Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:49 am

Not sure if you missed my last post?
Great you got it working!
In the event there is a setting "mirror photos", you can turn it off.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ulli

Postby ulli » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Ok, I'll try - thank you! And sorry, I missed your previous post...

Thanks, Tim!

ulli

Postby ulli » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi Tim,

sorry to bother you again - I tried, but couldn't find the "mirror" button. Where exactly is it located? In the Event I only find Event Name, Collage Settings and Printing accessible for Small Events Package.

I have an iPad Pro 12".

Thank you!
ulli

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi Ulli
You are right -- in eye-fi mode the mirroring setting is missing. That's a bug (I think). I'll prioritize investigating this for the next release.
sorry about that

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi Ulli
Sorry for the delay! The update with this fix should be available this coming week.

lindseynicole010

Postby lindseynicole010 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:36 am

thanks

hawaiianmelon7

Postby hawaiianmelon7 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:49 am

hi tim- after many hours of getting my 32 digit key code i finally got it. Thanks for all the help. The last problem I am having is using the eye fi card in my canon rebel t3i and getting my ipad to have live mode. I put in the 32 digit code and under the option camera with wifi, ipad, or eye fi I click on eye fi. It says to just start taking pictures. When I take pictures with my camera it doesn't do anything on the app. Does the app allow my camera to connect to my ipad for live mode? What I want is for people to be able to basically use the ipad to look at themselves and fire the camera to take the pictures. How do I do this?!? Help!! Thank you!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:17 am

Hi HawaiianMelon,
Eyefi doesn't support live-view, or triggering the camera. The only thing an Eyefi card can do, is to record a photo onto the card, and push it to wifibooth. If you managed to get that working (well done: it's hard because eyefi doesn't allow me to make it easy!) then you've done it.

Return to “Help: Cameras using EyeFi cards”