network setting ask for a password

EyeFi cards only
pixtep

network setting ask for a password

Postby pixtep » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:47 pm

this is my first post so hello wifi booth community!

im trying to make my the card work on my ipad, so i downloaded the keenai app i activated the card next step i registered keenai and then i tried to connect my ipad with eyefi.

i went to the settings and in the networks the card showed up den i tapped on the cards network and then i was asked to enter a wifi password..
any ideas how can i solve this problem?

thank you very much and im looking forward using the app!

tim
Site Admin

Re: network setting ask for a password

Postby tim » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi pixtep which eyefi card did you get?
It is best to configure the card to connect to something else like a wifi router, not connect things to the card. Eyefi cards are not very reliable like this.
You can find more help at http://wifibooth.com/help
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

pixtep

Postby pixtep » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:11 pm

hi tim
thanks for your quick answer! yeah i read it in an article so im now trying to get wifi booth to recognise my the card, i have a mobi pro 32 gb
i just email to my ipad the upload key (32 numbers) and i still cant see the card.

i went also to the card settings through keenai in my computer and i deactivated everything and configured the card to my router, still nothing

pixtep

Postby pixtep » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 pm

since i configured the mobi pro to my network i cant see the card in my network list, is this correct?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Yes that's correct. It isn't making its own wifi network anymore, which is good: it's better if it joins your existing network.
Did you find the eyefi help articles?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

pixtep

Postby pixtep » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:32 am

thanks tim,

yes i found them, i did everything found the upload key etc but not working.

i deleted everything and will start from the beginning.

so which is the first step you did when you opened the card?

insert the card in your computer to configure it or insert the card in the camera?

pixtep

Postby pixtep » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:12 am

interesting i tried to do exactly the same thing but i used my iphone as a hotspot and it worked.
so i guess there is an issue with my router?? at least i know that everythings working, because im using an ipad2 so i thought it may be to old

Return to “Help: Cameras using EyeFi cards”