issues with wifibooth software

EyeFi cards only
Gobells12785

issues with wifibooth software

Postby Gobells12785 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:24 pm

I have a eyefi mobi sd card. in the online support it says: " For this Eye-Fi card you do not need a key, because your card does not support connecting to other devices (Infrastructure Mode). After starting the WiFi Booth app and selecting the Eye-Fi option, hit the blue link to continue without entering a key.

The issue is there is no option with a blue link to move the next step, its requires me to put in a 32 character upload password.

Any advice?

tim
Site Admin

Re: issues with wifibooth software

Postby tim » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Sorry, the documentation is out of date.
If you have a Mobi (but NOT a mobi Pro) card, then enter 32 zeros as your key.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Gobells12785

Postby Gobells12785 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 pm

ok, i was able to put in 32 zeros, now says the app is ready for the eyefi card to connnect, try taking some photos...

did that and nothing happened after i took a few shots

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Did you follow the instructions on the web/help?
You need to connect your ipad/iphones wifi to the eyefi card.
Eyefi cards are hard to set up - they are not made to be easy. Cameras with built-in wifi are much easier.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras using EyeFi cards”