FREE app show the photos as mirroring

EyeFi cards only
Saabiondo

FREE app show the photos as mirroring

Postby Saabiondo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:03 am

Hy:

I have installed the free app, and I have connected the eye-fi Pro X2 without problem (with the 32 digits intern code). But I receive the photos eith watermark and with mirrored image. I know that watermark is because the free app, but... what is the reason of the mirroring image?.

Thanks,

tim
Site Admin

Re: FREE app show the photos as mirroring

Postby tim » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Well done on getting the EyeFi working! That's not easy :)
Mirroring is a setting that is on by default, because most people have the iPad facing the same way as the camera. To turn mirroring off, go to the Event Settings -> Taking Photos -> turn mirroring off.
Looking forward to seeing what you create with the app!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Saabiondo

Postby Saabiondo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:15 pm

Hello Tim:
Ok there is an error in the translation to Spanish:

The traducción of “mirror photos from the camera” isn’t “duplicar fotos desde la cámara”. The correct traduction is “La cámara envía las imagenes espejo”.

Thanks for your help!.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Ah ok! Thank you very much for the corrected translation, that'll be in the next update!
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras using EyeFi cards”