Feature Request: Predictive Email Address Entry

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
djpedroc

Feature Request: Predictive Email Address Entry

Postby djpedroc » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Hey Tim,

Just ran the booth last night for a family reunion for the first time and things went great! Quick suggestion.

I had a lot of the same people coming up and taking multiple pictures. They were slightly annoyed that they had to keep entering their email address every time.

Since you are already collecting all the email addresses for a particular event, could you possibly refer back to that list when people are typing in their email address and allow them to select previously entered email addresses? I think you can understand what I mean by this.

Let me know if this is possible. I would probably limit it to per event and also give us the option to turn the feature on and off for privacy reasons.

Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request: Predictive Email Address Entry

Postby tim » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:55 am

Very good idea! Yes I could definitely build this.
Will add it to the list.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

djpedroc

Postby djpedroc » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Thanks Tim!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:24 pm

Hey this is now available in the most recent beta build. It activates when the 4th character of the email address has been entered. I've invited you to the beta so you can see it working and give me feedback.

TESTFLIGHT
Here's what you need to do to install wifibooth beta version:
1. install the Apple app "TestFlight" (free)
2. on the device you installed Testflight, open the email you got from apple testflight and touch the button at the bottom to accept the testflight invitation
3. In the testflight app, install Wifibooth. You can install it over top of the current version if you want to (Testflight will warn you, don't worry - it's safe).
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”