Slow Motion Videos

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
jimmy87

Slow Motion Videos

Postby jimmy87 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:30 am

Hi Tim,

First of all, you have a great product! I really appreciate how you allow anyone to test the full version of the app before deciding to purchase. I think it really demonstrates your confidence in Wifibooth.

While researching various photo booth solutions (both DIY and professional), I came across slow-motion booths. Many of these professional slow-motion booths use RED cameras or GoPros to record short clips in 120+ fps and slow it down for that slow-mo effect. Considering that iPads and iPhones can now record at 1080p videos at 120fps, have you considered including a slow-motion video feature?

If you were somehow able to incorporate the slow-motion video feature into Wifibooth, I think your app would be the first photo booth app that allows slow-motion features.

Just throwing an idea out there. Thanks for a great app. I'm looking forward to using it at my wedding in 2019.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Slow Motion Videos

Postby tim » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 am

Thanks!
Interesting idea, thanks. I'm guessing you're thinking that the output would be that some/all of the GIFs would have a slow-motion effect in them as a result, that right?
The issue I can see with this, is that it would be the first feature that is only offered if you use the iPad camera, and not if you use a real (external) camera, which isn't great.
If you have any example GIFs / movies that have this slow-mo effect that you think exhibit the "wow" factor, please paste some links here :)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

aluminumwelder

Re: Slow Motion Videos

Postby aluminumwelder » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Slowgo360 is a beta app that does slow mo
But it’s been in beta for over a year

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”