Language pack for Wifibooth

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Beczarski

Language pack for Wifibooth

Postby Beczarski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Hello everyone!

There is an issue I'd like to talk about - I've noticed that the Wifibooth application is available only in English. As one of my very important clients is based in Poland, I'd like to know if it's possible to collaborate with you to provide Polish language pack for your app.

I'd be delighted if we could work together on this subject!

Greetings from Poland! :)
Last edited by Beczarski on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Language pack for Wifibooth

Postby tim » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi Beczarksi!
Wifibooth is currently available in 10 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Russian, Spanish, and Korean.
If you'd like to contribute another language that'd be great! I will shortly email you the strings for translation.
thanks
-tim
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Beczarski

Postby Beczarski » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Oh, that's great! Ups, I haven't been as thorough as I thought ;).

I'll be waiting for your message! :)

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:43 pm

No problem :)
If you did not get the email yet, then check spam. I sent it to the account you registered with this forum.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”