Border around collage

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
donbartolome

Border around collage

Postby donbartolome » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:12 am

I know that there's a border setting for each individual photo in the collage, but it'd be nice to also have a border around the entire collage. I'm currently using a Canon PIXMA MX922 printer, connected via AirPrint. With AirPrint, it automatically prints the 4x6 photos in borderless printing mode. As far as I know, there's no way to disable this. With borderless printing, the image is enlarged and the outer parts are cropped off. If we can add a border around the collage, this can compensate for the enlarging and cropping that borderless printing does.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Border around collage

Postby tim » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:41 am

Airprint doesn't enlarge the image - no parts are cropped by airprint. If this is happening, it is your printer.
In wifibooth 3.3.0 you have the additional option to turn off outer borders independently of border thickness. You can also experiment by changing the paper size.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”