printing, mailing and sharing on facebook

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Dalia

printing, mailing and sharing on facebook

Postby Dalia » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi Tim,

I don't want to spam, but this three features will be make the app much better for me :-)

1. Print
is there a chance to deactivate the printing message, when the Autopilot is in Collages Mode?:

Sometimes the guest's don't want to print each photo. If Mail is activate the Print-Option is only available in the bottom like the next picture. This would be enough. In that case a "Ready-Button" behind the "Do it-Button" would be perfect for the guests who don't want use any option.

2. Mail
If no internet is available at the location and the mails will be saved for sending later there is no info for the guest. They are waiting for the mail which will be sent much later.

3. Facebook
Next is, to include sharing at facebook in the bottom. Automatic sharing is unfortunately not an option in Germany :-(

tim
Site Admin

Re: printing, mailing and sharing on facebook

Postby tim » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi Dalia,
Thank you for the feedback: it’s not spam, it’s the reason this forum exists!
Re 2 & 3 - ok, got it, will think about this.
Re 1: im not sure I understand what you are asking for. Are you saying you want an easier way for guests to go back to the home screen (camera) without taking any action such as printing, emailing etc?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Dalia

Postby Dalia » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi Tim, thanks for think about 2 and 3 :-)

Concerning 1, yes it should be foolproof.

So, I think the best way to leave the decision to the guest if print or not is to follow the same procedure as when Mail is active. Here the print message only comes if the guest activate the check box and presses Do it.

And to make it even easier to cancel and get back to the camera an additional Finish Button would be helpful.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:43 pm

I still am unsure that I understand you re #1.
Are you saying that the print message is shown even when someone doesn't activate the print checkbox?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Dalia

Postby Dalia » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:27 pm

yes, the message is automatically displayed without activate the checkbox. Should not?

Take the photos
Then this window comes. Pressing Done.

Then directly this window comes up. The checkbox is already active in the background.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Ahhhh JETZT habe ich alles im Griff! Danke.
I will think about this too.

Dalia

Postby Dalia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:22 am

Hi Tim,

thank's for implementing 1 and 2 :-)

Did you also think about manual sharing with facebook by button? Is this possible or does nobody else want this feature?

How many German user are here in this Forum? How do they handle this?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:39 am

Yes, that is a thing on the list too.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”