Simple Workflow

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Kray

Simple Workflow

Postby Kray » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:02 am

I just want to be able to do something simple.

Take a single photo.
See the photo right after taking it (don’t take user to the gallery)
Have a button to retake if the user finds the photo unacceptable and button to print the photo if the photo is acceptable.
Once it goes to the printer the camera is live again.

Only admin can go into the gallery or other areas of app.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Simple Workflow

Postby tim » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:06 am

Hi Kray,
Happy to help.
Take a single photo: Event Settings -> Taking Photos -> set number of photos to 1
See the photo right after taking it (don’t take user to the gallery) : Event Settings -> Taking Photos -> turn on AutoPilot to 'Full', leave the textfield blank so user can choose NOT to print the photos
Have a button to retake if the user finds the photo unacceptable and button to print the photo if the photo is acceptable. Currently the user would just take a new set of photos.
Once it goes to the printer the camera is live again. Yes, this is how AutoPilot works
Only admin can go into the gallery or other areas of app. To set an admin password, go to Event Settings -> General -> set "Admin Area Password"
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Kray

Postby Kray » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Thanks Tim, going to try this out!

Kray

Postby Kray » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Ok so I tried it and there is one issue, the print overlay covers the photo. The user has no way to see the photo that was taken before printing. If I remove the print overlay to see the photo the user doesn’t have an opportunity to print again.

EDIT: I figured it out, have to be in collage automation.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”