Feature Request - Better email export

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
djpedroc

Feature Request - Better email export

Postby djpedroc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi Tim! Long time no talk! Hope all is well!

Wanted to let you know that your app has been working really well for us. We've successfully had over 10 events in the past 6 months with more to come on the horizon!

So one of the things we do here is export the emails from the event and add those guests to our mailing list. Currently it is a very manual process of copying the unique emails from every new event and pasting it into an email. Then emailing myself the data to later be put into our MailChimp system. I was wondering if there would be a better way to do this in bulk?

I don't have the answer, but I'm thinking something like this....

A screen that allows you to select multiple events to export unique emails to a single file, or possibly individual files within a zip file, with each file the name of the event. The reason I would like individual files is because we do different marketing based on the type of event it was, ie Wedding or Mitzvah. So having the title of the event and the unique emails that go with it would be helpful.

Then, that single file/zip could be emailed somewhere as an attachment or possibly put in the Dropbox folder somewhere.

On a side note, I'm not really interested in the one file format you have available of NON UNIQUE email addresses. I'll always select unique. But maybe there are people out there that want to know how many pics were sent per email, who knows.

Anyway, let me know if there is anything you can do to make this process smoother, especially when we are dealing with many multiple events. BTW, we usually do the email export about once ever 1-2 months.

Let me know if you need any help fleshing out this idea. Thanks so much again and I hope all is well!

- Pedro

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”