Anordnung der Bilder auf dem Layout

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
MarcelK

Anordnung der Bilder auf dem Layout

Postby MarcelK » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:22 am

Hey ;)
Aktuell gibt es für die Anordnung der geschossenen Bilder in der Collage immer fest vorgegeben Positionen.
Könnte man diese fest vorgegeben Positionen eventuell mal erweitern?!
Indem man die Bilder nicht immer gradlinig nebeneinander bzw. übereinander darstellt.
Viele Kunden fragen mich ob man die Fotos denn nicht anders anordnen kann.. ich muss sie dann leider immer enttäuschen :(

Gruß
Marcel

tim
Site Admin

Re: Anordnung der Bilder auf dem Layout

Postby tim » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:16 pm

Hi Marcel
Momentan gibt es kein Möglichkeit aber wir sind dran. Am endes des Jahres bringen wir etwas neues...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

JohnnyRocket

Postby JohnnyRocket » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:46 am

Hello there,

I use this post because the question seems to have been already asked.

I would like to use this layout, but with only 1 photo (so 2 times the same picture) :

Unfortunately the result I get is this one (with vertical oversize) :

I would like something more proportional to a real photo, like this :
Imagebest image sharing websites

Is this already possible with the app?
My purpose is to have two times the same picture, this way the guests can cut the picture with scissors and keep one for them and give the other part to the hosts.

Thanks
Last edited by JohnnyRocket on Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:26 am

Sorry this is not possible. What about asking guests to print twice?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

JohnnyRocket

Postby JohnnyRocket » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:18 am

Well, some of the guests are old and it would be complicated to ask them anything, I would prefer to have everything automatic.
Anyway, you answered my question, so I don't have any choice for now than to use the layout with 3 pictures in a row to have 2 times the same pictures printed.

Thanks!

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”