Monthly PRO package

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
vorn

Monthly PRO package

Postby vorn » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:20 am

I love the features in the PRO package, but I'll be using it just once a year for a Christmas party. Would love to see a monthly plan option that would be more costly if paid over a year ( to keep the yearly option attractive.)

tim
Site Admin

Re: Monthly PRO package

Postby tim » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:49 am

hi,
Thanks for the feedback. Once-yearly events are what the small events package is supposed to be for. What features are you using in the pro package?
Thanks
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

vorn

Postby vorn » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 am

The ability to add the event's logo to the printed photo....it's a must-have imo for any event. Kinda discourage people hogging the booth for random photos knowing that the printed photo will be watermarked.

zpriddy

Postby zpriddy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:09 am

I am on the same page here. I want to use it for my wedding and want a watermark and email/Dropbox support.

I would agree it would be nice to have a monthly pro package or an event+ package that would allow you to use pro features for 2-3 days a month/1-2month etc. For a package like that I would be willing to drop $50 one-time but $99/year to use these features once or twice is a bit high..

Maybe something like an add-on for the event package for $10 that would enable the pro features for 1 month?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:45 am

Thanks i will think about this for the future
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

ozzy

Postby ozzy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:07 am

Same for me, I am no professional and want to use this for a birthday party, the pro features are great but way too expensive. would be great to have a monthly option or a number of events option

calzone

Postby calzone » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:56 pm

I would think that $50 for 48 hours of access to all the pro features would be a fair compromise.

dhevol

Postby dhevol » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:38 am

Hi, wondering whether there is any chance of this still happening? Am interested in using the features of the pro (logo mostly), for a one time event.
Thanks!

aluminumwelder

Postby aluminumwelder » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:09 pm

I''m on the opposite end of the spectrum. I'd love to buy life time license for several hundred dollars :)

dhevol

Postby dhevol » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:00 am

What about adding a logo option for the event version with a permanent watermark with your website?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Update: a monthly subscription is now available.

Davidabreu

Postby Davidabreu » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:05 am

Hi everyone,

I am currently using Selfie+ plan but i will need some of the Pro plan features so i'm considering to subscribe it, although i have some questions:
1- how is the subscription month accounted for? Example: if i subscribe it today, it will be valid until 24th September?
2- when the subscription month ends, will i have the Selfie+ features again ?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:05 am

Hi David,
1. When you subscribe, Apple will tell you the renewal date. You can cancel the subscription any time up until 24h before that time, and you will still have PRO until that time.
2. Correct, if your subscription ends and runs out you will still have selfie+

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”