Name field capture with email

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
PhotoPVL

Name field capture with email

Postby PhotoPVL » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Used this for the first time at a charity event (over 300 ppl) where we were giving away photos to anyone that wanted one and it worked flawlessly with a high volume. Just superb software.

So on to my suggestion....

I would like the ability to capture a person's name along with the email address. It would only have to be recoverable as a comma separated list the same as the email addresses so that when I enter them into a database I can put a name with the email address [eg. name, email@email.com, name2, email2@email.com, etc.]. This would be extremely helpful when using this to build a mailing list (which was one of the goals at the event I just shot).

Thanks again for developing such a great product, the non-profit I did this for wants to continue to use it with a yearly license and this feature would be huge.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Name field capture with email

Postby tim » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks very much, glad it worked well for you!
I like this idea. There is not much room when the ipad is in landscape orientation. Do you use the ipad in landscape or portrait orientation?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”