Allow Instagram and Camera Photos on 1 print

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
joelphillips

Allow Instagram and Camera Photos on 1 print

Postby joelphillips » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi Tim,

Newest update is good but restricted a feature i was using. I would like to be able to select photos from the camera and also from the instagram feed onto one print. Is this something you could update?

We also noticed when you put three photos onto one print. The last photo you select is the biggest. I feel like people are probably going to chose the best photo first and therefore that should remain the biggest if there is a layout that requires differences in size.

Lastly would there be any possibility of including a rotate tool once the photo is inserted into the preview. Maybe you could touch a specific photo then have options to swap with another photos and also rotate?

Awesome Job. Thanks very Much.

Joel

tim
Site Admin

Re: Allow Instagram and Camera Photos on 1 print

Postby tim » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:29 am

Hi Joel
Thanks for the feedback. I just finished building the first change you asked for -- the ability to simultaneously select instagram and camera photos again. It took a long time :) It will be available in the next update. I also fixed the collaging of 3 photos as you suggested, great catch, thanks.

Re rotate / preview, that's something that I might add later. It's a fair amount of work and requires design assets that I don't have.

thanks
-tim

joelphillips

Postby joelphillips » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 am

Hi Tim,
Any chance of being a beta tester? :D

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 am

Absolutely, i'd greatly appreciate the feedback & test coverage.
Please email me at tim at the wifibooth dot com, and i will invite you via testflight to the email address you send ...

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”