Possibility for a Large Display of Last Taken Photo

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
SeanCassidy

Possibility for a Large Display of Last Taken Photo

Postby SeanCassidy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Tim,

Here again with another request: So after the guest has taken the photo, the photos come in in a stream off to the right of the screen in a rather small thumbnail (I'm using the latest generation of the iPad air). I've seen with other photo booths that there's a full-screen display following the picture being taken and I think it looks a little nicer, not to mention less strain on the eyes. I'm of course aware that you can touch the picture to blow it up to a larger image but it seemed that without me letting people know, their instinct was to just squint at the thumbnail and they had to of course get close to the iPad to see which picture was theres.

Please let me know if this can be changed!

Thanks,
Sean

tim
Site Admin

Re: Possibility for a Large Display of Last Taken Photo

Postby tim » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi Sean, it sounds like you are not triggering the camera from the ipad. If you're using the ipad to trigger the camera (not possible with eyefi), then a large fullscreen photo preview will briefly show once the photo arrives on the ipad.
Otherwise, in case you have the ipad in landscape orientation, try turning the ipad in portrait orientation. The thumbnails appear bigger IMO.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”