Printing suggestestions

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
cleverusername

Printing suggestestions

Postby cleverusername » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Love the app and the support you have brought to it! Would it be possible to add a mode that would automatically print the last three (or 4) photos taken? I haven't played around with the app too much so don't know if this is already possible. (EDIT: Noticed someone suggested this calling it autopilot mode)

Additionally, I also thought it could be neat to have the 4x6 prints split lengthwise to make "photobooth" style strips by cutting the 4x6 in half after printing. Below is a quick sketch of what i imagine it would look like.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Printing suggestestions

Postby tim » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Re autopilot, I'm thinking about this still. The only reason I haven't done this already is that the design is difficult to get right given the constraints.

Re strip-printing / the photo you posted, this is already possible. In the event settings, change the print orientation to be "2 Strips".
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”