Configuration of "Time to See the taken picture" and deactivating of Collage possibility

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Rouven

Configuration of "Time to See the taken picture" and deactivating of Collage possibility

Postby Rouven » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:59 am

Dear wifi-Booth Team,
Thanks for the great App.
As mentiond it Word be Great to adjustiert the Time to See the taken picture in the Full Screen. An the Moment its approx. 2 Second. It would be Great also to maximize a Former taken picture out of the Gallery view.

Is it possible to deactivate the "Collage Option " of Not needed?

Regards
Rouven

tim
Site Admin

Re: Configuration of "Time to See the taken picture" and deactivating of Collage possibility

Postby tim » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:19 am

Hi Rouven
Thanks for your feedback. Those things are all under consideration for the next major version of the app, version 4.0.
Regarding the amount of time the fullscreen preview of the just-taken photo shows: would you adjust it to show for longer, or shorter?
thanks
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Rouven

Re: Configuration of "Time to See the taken picture" and deactivating of Collage possibility

Postby Rouven » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:37 am

Longer. An best the posibility to choose between 1 and 10 seconds.

Rouven

Postby Rouven » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:40 am

When do you think the new version 4.0 will be available? Before Summer 2017?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Yes I hope to launch in early summer.
I'm waiting on design at the moment.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”