Social Media Kiosk

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
harry

Social Media Kiosk

Postby harry » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:49 am

Hi,

I want to request a feature - that allows my guests to have a separate iPad with only pictures to be able to share online - on social media. is this something that you can do?

thegithegi

Re: Social Media Kiosk

Postby thegithegi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Eager to know about this too. My clients prefer stuff they can share on social media to physical prints. When will this be added?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:22 am

A two-ipad setup is definitely possible but definitely difficult. Not even just for technical reasons, but for simple problems like what account is the ipad logged in with? If it's an event account (on whatever social network is your guests' favorite), then how will your guests find it ie. to reshare?

In the v4 update which is hopefully soon to be released, i've added more functionality to the remote feature (that's when an iphone drives the ipad which drives the camera) -- guests can now use their iphones to not only drive the photobooth, but to get the photos and make collages locally on their iphones and send them back to the ipad for printing. In the process they end up with the complete collage right on their iphone. That means they can share it via social media very easily, using their own account.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

aluminumwelder

Postby aluminumwelder » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:49 am

http://www.liveboothapp.com
Works but is. O longer being developed
Guven facebook and others redo their api from time to time might not work in the future

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”