Transcend Wi-Fi

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Chris

Transcend Wi-Fi

Postby Chris » Wed May 25, 2016 3:59 am

Hi Tim!

Thanks for the landscape mode! Works like a chrame. Are there any plans to include transcend wi-fi card? I found that it provides the most stable connection of all cards. Especially if the photo booth is not used as frequently at a wedding, the Eye-fi card seems to lose the connection with the ipad, so that you have to reconnect it manually. The Transcend-card provides the network all the time (of course it is also draining more battery).

Would love to see this card supported, so I can finally move away from shuttersnitch...

dotdeguy

Re: Transcend Wi-Fi

Postby dotdeguy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Yes, please! I would love to use my Transcend Card. Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:52 pm

OK how about this: if one of you sends me a transcend wifi card to my address, i'll make the app work with Transcend wifi, and give you the app free for life (the app costs more than the transcend card does)... interested? ;)

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Also, just in case it isn't clear why i'm not just buying one myself: Transcend wifi SD cards are discontinued (if you take the current part # TS16GWSDHC10 from transcend's website and go view it on amazon, amazon tells you it is discontinued by manufacturer)

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”