Logo the event

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Miconet

Logo the event

Postby Miconet » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:03 am

Could come Insert a logo or title of the event, all pictures of the event, like a Polaroid .

mariusfbw

Re: Logo the event

Postby mariusfbw » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Yes, that's a very nice idea.I love this app but I would pay a lot more if you could add this feature, so you could add a logo or a title in each picture ( most of all for print).
Or are there any possibilities i didn't noticed?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:31 am

Thanks all. Yes, this idea is known to me...
One of the issues I have is with the design. Where in the printed copy would you want the watermark to be, and how big?
How do you imagine configuring this: what do you think should be the choices for where / how big?

bclsu16

Postby bclsu16 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Thanks all. Yes, this idea is known to me...
One of the issues I have is with the design. Where in the printed copy would you want the watermark to be, and how big?
How do you imagine configuring this: what do you think should be the choices for where / how big?
Tim, this is the really the only thing holding me back from using your app for my wedding. Other than not being able to add a logo, your app is perfect! You could give the choice between 3-4 different watermarks with a variety of font/color options. One could be an overlay, like you have with your watermarked logo now. Another could be to have all 3 pictures equivalent sizes, and leave a white space to place text in the remaining space. Just vary the positioning of the blank space to allow for different options. Please let me know what you think, and if you will be adding a logo anytime soon. Thank you!

jimdhaem

Postby jimdhaem » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:11 am

See hashPrinter from DSRbooth:

http://dslrbooth.com/hashPrinter-hashtag-printer

You can download a working Windows demo for free. The Branding options are excellent!

You could easily add a layout with three images, one large instagram image , the second smaller one the user data (user name,caption, date, url), the third small image a custom image (specified size - 1080px by 1080px) loaded from the iPad to actually brand the event.

This would make your software the premier event hashtag printing software

Merryn

Postby Merryn » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:16 pm

HI there everyone, just wondering if there has been some conclusion around being able to add your own watermark? I am wanting to get this sorted for my wedding in April.

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi Merryn,
I finished developing this feature (custom watermark) a couple of days ago. My trusted beta testers received the build today. You should receive the update (via App Store as usual) sometime end of Jan / beginning of Feb. I can't promise when, but I can promise before your wedding. I sure hope it's the feature you are expecting :)
-tim

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi jimdhaem, merryn, and bclsu16 -- the WiFi Booth 2.0 has been released, and it contains the custom watermark feature you asked for. Feedback welcome, but please use a new thread for it. As always, update from the app store...

zymotik

Postby zymotik » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi jimdhaem, merryn, and bclsu16 -- the WiFi Booth 2.0 has been released, and it contains the custom watermark feature you asked for. Feedback welcome, but please use a new thread for it. As always, update from the app store...
Hi Tim, love the app mate, and this feature is killer! Can I make a suggestion please? Could there be an option to include the logo image as one of the tile images (almost as though the user had selected it to be added)? Then it would change size with the layout rather than overlay other images.

Keep up the good work, I'm totally going to be renting your app for our upcoming wedding and adding a review. I've a few more ideas for you too, but I'll add them as a seperate post. Thanks, Ian

pjmj777

Postby pjmj777 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:21 pm

Hey Tim!

I agree with zymotik:
Hi Tim, love the app mate, and this feature is killer! Can I make a suggestion please? Could there be an option to include the logo image as one of the tile images (almost as though the user had selected it to be added)? Then it would change size with the layout rather than overlay other images.
If there was a way to add a photo/graphic that was automatically included in the collage/strip into one of the collage spaces for event/business branding purposes, this app would be a no brainer for me. The overlay watermark feature works just fine, but I think adding a "included graphic/photo" feature would add so much value to an already well-written, well-designed app.

Thanks for the hard work!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:04 pm

Thanks guys. This feature is top of my TODO list. I actually would have already built it, if I hadn't had to spend AGES taking out instagram and putting in twitter. As soon as the next release is out (2.3.1) with bugfixes, and then I get time, this (logo stuff) will be top of the list

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:14 pm

This feature was released in update 2.4.0, enjoy!

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”