IDEAS for proffessionnal user

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
Jonpherow

IDEAS for proffessionnal user

Postby Jonpherow » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:10 am

hello,
these changes could make me pay for PRO version instead of another booth app.
I like wifi booth but only for personal use for the moment.

1°) Could it be possible to ask Password when user touch the arrow at top of app ?
so, users don't see top bar with access parameter instead of see them but not access ! ( :cry: )
It is not good sensation for people and it is more interesting for pro users (so this must be only in wifibooth pro version).

2°) Could you make "cheese text" with 2 lines separate ? we have only one line.

3°) Could you allow personalization of font : "Veuillez Patienter..."

4°) Could you allow admin to personalize the two colors of app (Photo button and "cheese text" (actually pink) and the blue-green color of top bar, text and layer (when we take photo 5..4...3..2..1..) ?

5°) Could it be possible to choose the grid of gallery ? 1 column or 4 columns

tim
Site Admin

Re: IDEAS for proffessionnal user

Postby tim » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:09 am

Hi Jon,
Thanks for your feedback.

Re 2, 3, 5) - ok, I will think about these

Re 1) - what is the problem here? I don't understand why it's a bad sensation. For example, I find it helpful if someone at a wedding comes and finds me to tell me "the photobooth isn't working, and there's a red dot on the screen"
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Jonpherow

Re: IDEAS for proffessionnal user

Postby Jonpherow » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Thanks for your answer.

About 1)

People don't need to know these parameters (works or dont works) just admin needs it.

The idea was to hide "admin" informations and the wifibooth logo when pro use the app.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”