WifiBooth Community on Facebook

Want something changed, or have a great idea you want to share?
JazzyJ35

WifiBooth Community on Facebook

Postby JazzyJ35 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 am

Hello

I am wondering when or if you considered moving this community on Facebook? If not, why not? It would be so easy to access the page, share information with others, and get help faster.

Thanks!
IG: that_gloup
facebook: harlemphotobooth

tim
Site Admin

Re: WifiBooth Community on Facebook

Postby tim » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:12 am

Hi Jazzy
Not everyone uses facebook, and one has very little control over facebook groups/pages even as an admin.
What would be faster about it?
Thx
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

JazzyJ35

Postby JazzyJ35 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello

The reason why I asked about Facebook it would help users to share photos, respond quickly, get notification, follow interested topics.
I guess this is a safe place to share and discuss the wifi booth.

I was looking for a community with pictures, videos, photo booth setup, behind the scene images, etc...
I remember these types of forum 4 to 6 years ago. I know many don't have facebook, but it's 2017? Everyone photo booth owner knows a client on facebook or on social media.

No problem. I understand.
IG: that_gloup
facebook: harlemphotobooth

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 pm

This is definitely a safe place, I personally approve posts to weed out all the spam :)
You're right that facebook is 2017, but it actually takes me more time than this old-school forum does. Also this forum has important capabilities like sending files (when the other person isn't online), which facebook isn't good at.
If you can see something you're not getting from this forum that you want, just let me know...
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Suggestions & Ideas”